RHS Medal Awards
- Silver Lindley Medal, 2012
- Silver Medal Hampton Court, 2008
- Tudor Rose Medal Hampton Court, 2006
- Gold Medal Hampton Court, 2006
- Silver-Gilt Medal Hampton Court, 2005
- Silver-Gilt Medal Hampton Court, 2004
- Silver Medal Hampton Court, 2003
- Bronze Medal Hampton Court, 2002
Details from Le Jardin Perdu which won Silver Gilt in 2005 at Hampton Court Flower Show.
Sponsorship of a large show garden, for example the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show or Chelsea, ensures your company or brand will be associated with quality and tradition as well as the excitement of a major event that attract international media coverage. Millions also enjoy the shows through web sites, as well as press coverage, TV and radio. The shows are famous too for attracting Royals, Captain's of Industry as well as stars from the arts and show business. Brand enhancement, profile building, publicity and launching of new products or services can all be used to capitalise on a huge audience.
Product sampling opportunities are also available at Hampton Court, which is the largest flower show in the world attracting 250,000 visitors in 6 days. Corporate hospitality is varied and can range from Gala previews to hospitality tents.
benefits & opportunities of sponsorship
- communicating / reflecting brand values
- product launches
- involving customers
- capturing new customers
- sampling opportunities
- benefiting employees and investors