Designing gardens has been a passion of mine for a very long time and I love creating spaces for people to enjoy. Over the years, I have won many medals at prestigious RHS gardening shows and Gardeners World Live along with creating many traditional, romantic gardens and water features for numerous private clients.
When designing a garden, for me, it’s important to source the best plants from specialist nurseries and obtain hard landscaping materials and features that respect the surroundings & architecture. I aim to obtain any items as locally as possible to cut down on the carbon footprint created by transportation along with supporting local artisans & craftsmen. Using skilled artisan craftsmen and women wherever possible, helping to keep these trades alive, ensures the elements in the garden are brought together and resonate within their setting.
I have a wide portfolio of designing beautiful gardens for a variety of different outdoor spaces, from small urban courtyards t\o larger country landscapes. I work personally on every project, responding to individual requirements, working closely with my clients to ensure their needs are met.
What I offer as a consultant:
- Helping with ideas for your garden from small makeovers to complete redesign & layout including wildlife ponds
- Sourcing products including paving, water features, garden buildings and structures
- Planting design and soft landscaping
- Plant advice and sourcing from specialist nurseries
- Planting up for seasonal displays or special occasions
- Artistic drawings and concept designs
- Project management
I am happy to work remotely for ideas and advice – Please contact me to discuss a no obligation quotation of my costs.
- 07881 622 825