Case studies →
- New Wildlife Pond West Sussex
- Wildlife Pond in Esher, Surrey
- Garden Makeover (Wimbledon)
- Herbaceous Borders for Converted Farm Building
- Wildlife Garden (Surrey)
- Riverside Garden (Cotswolds)
- New Build (East Sussex)
- Cottage Garden (West Sussex)
- Wildflower Pond
- New Brick paths and Terrace for Country Home
- Koi Ponds
- Pond clearing in West Sussex
- Challenges of a new-build garden on heavy clay in Sussex
- Walled Terrace and Garden in Petworth, West Sussex
Planting and garden styling
Claudia de Yong Designs offers a specialist planting and garden styling service to both business and private clients.
The focus is on creating inspiring 'outdoor' rooms where the client is encouraged to make the very best use of their space. This ranges from choosing the correct plants for the soil, taking into account the changing seasons so your garden looks good all year round.
Claudia also considers every aspect of your garden styling including finding the pots, furniture, sculpture, architectural antiques, water features, fireplaces and garden retreats that fit into the garden scheme.
All plants are sourced from specialist nurseries and Claudia will always source local crafts people and materials wherever possible to ensure the best possible fit for the location.